Friday, March 26, 2010

Finding my blog

Whew! what a start!!

I am a late starter in the world of blogging and boy am I late. When I finally decided to start my own blog, little did I realize that the first hurdle would appear this soon. Like most of my kind, I decided to use a pen name (actually a cyber name) and started to create my profile with a few cool sounding names. I was surprised that even after about 20 minutes of trying various names, I found that every name I could think of, was actually taken. That just reiterated how late I was in joining the world of blogging.

Anyway, now that I have got started, I would like my blog to be a place where I can have a hodgepodge of articles across various subjects. Over the next few days, I will start blogging and hopefully the blogs and links will be useful to the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment